Hello, everyone! Here we are again! I've come here to share with you this new sport which we have decided to call "footminton". I'm not sure what it's actually called or if it is called anything at all. For all I know, it could be called "xíng xòng lìng lôu". The video below shows two individuals playing this thing. I've tried it at home, but it's really hard, especially for me, since I suck at soccer :/ The good thing about the video is that we can watch the guys playing and listen to some authentic Chinese music at the same. It rulez!
Well... Enjoy!
The Grajaú Guys and Girls
Monday, 11 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loved the new sport. We should try that sometime in our getherings in Grajaú... ha ha
ReplyDeleteOh! What a great sport!!! I loved it! Seems to be very funny, but also difficult! I'll try at home!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the blog is very cool! Congratulations!
Alessandra - Master 1
(Méier 1)
I simply loved it... very fun. I wish I had space in my flat to play it...
ReplyDeleteTeacher Fatima Guedes (Méier 1)
As a future ex-couch potato... I have to agree with Robson that he had an excellent idea. Let´s practise "footminton" during our break!!
ReplyDeleteAs a future ex-couch potato... I have to agree with Robson that he had an excellent idea. Let´s practise "footminton" during our break!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That seems to be really difficult but cool and fun at the same time. Anyway, I guess I`ll give it a try some day. Who knows? With students maybe... :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDaniel brought the rackets to our branch because I've asked it. After watching the video I wanted to try it. Wow...it was really hard and it took me a couple of minutes to do , at least, one movement keeping the ball on the racket.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a fun game, worth of a shot. As Lucia Ferme said, it would be nice to play it with students
ReplyDelete